Hot Spinach?Artichoke Dip is a creamy appetizer dip filled with soft cream cheese, shredded spinach,?chopped artichokes all melted together in a cheesy mixture blend and baked hot and bubbly in a skillet?that is ready for dipping. Best appetizer everyone will love this holiday season!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy, rich and thick dip that is best for parties and dipping all night long.
The hot skillet is perfect for sharing and stays nice and warm all night long.
You will love this Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip!
This is one of a kind spinach artichoke dip filled with a hidden ingredient, mayonnaise that blends so well with the all the flavors giving it an extra boost.
Friends and family will love you as they dip and eat this spinach artichoke dip.
The blended cheeses will melt in your mouth and has a subtle artichoke taste.
Bring this spinach artichoke dip to your next party or enjoy it before a nice evening dinner.
It will sure to be the comforting appetizer that everyone needs this holiday season.
What you need to make Spinach Artichoke Dip
This spinach artichoke dip comes together so smoothly and effortlessly.
Quick and easy appetizer dip that will be the rave of your next dinner party.
The options are endless with this spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer.
Have a party to go to?! This makes for a warm and comforting dip during game night or out with friends celebrating.
See how quickly this spinach artichoke dip disappears at your next get together during the holiday season.
- Cream cheese: softened
- Sour cream:?add in for thickness and flavor.
- Mayonnaise: blends well and adds a hint of flavor and creaminess.
- Garlic cloves: minced
- Mozzarella cheese: shredded
- Parmesan cheese: makes this even more cheesier and adds texture.
- Artichokes: chopped
- Spinach: frozen and thawed
How to make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy blend of cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise just becomes a smooth base for adding more ingredients too.
Watch how easily this spinach artichoke dip comes together and has SO. MUCH. FLAVOR!
Simply follow the instructions and bake this in a dish. It will keep hot throughout the night.
If you notice it needs to be reheated, simply add it to a slow cooker on warm or place back in the oven on low for 5 to 10 minutes.
Friends and family will be raving about your spinach artichoke dip!
This spinach artichoke dip is perfect during the holidays, game day or nightly fun.
- Cream together:?Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise and mix until incorporated. Add the garlic, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, artichokes and spinach.
- Bake and serve:?Spread the mixture evenly into a 1 quart baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it is heated throughout and bubbly. Serve warm with sliced baguette or crackers.
Tips for making Spinach Artichoke Dip
This spinach artichoke dip is always a hit and everyone can?t stop dipping as they are gathered around.
Try my?Skinny Three cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip?for a lighter way of enjoying this delicious spinach artichoke dip.
Fresh, frozen or canned spinach will work great for this spinach artichoke dip recipe.
Artichoke hearts are best and easiest from a can.
Make this spinach artichoke dip as easy as you would like or more fresh flavors too!
This is a very simple and straightforward appetizer or dip for your next get together.
Enjoy these tips and variations to help you make the best spinach artichoke dip.
- Frozen spinach:?Thawing your spinach is best for this spinach artichoke dip. Once it is thawed, remove as much water/liquid from the spinach. You can squeeze the spinach in your hands or use a paper towel to squeeze it out. Frozen pieces of spinach will be long and stringy, simply chop it up the best you can.
- Fresh spinach:?You can use fresh spinach in this dip. Just make sure it is cooked before adding it to the mixture and then chop it up into pieces you prefer.
- Canned spinach:?I have not tried canned spinach but it can be used. You will want to drain it and also remove any extra liquid.
- Artichokes: Jarred marinated artichoke hearts are great to use as well for more flavoring. If you would like a fresh artichoke, remove the prickly outside parts on the artichoke then chop it up.
- Cheese: Substitute the cheese for Monterey Jack or fontina cheese for different flavoring.
- Seasoning and spices: Add in garlic powder or for a spicy hot spinach artichoke dip try adding in red pepper flakes.
- Slow cooker: To keep this spinach artichoke dip warm add it to a slow cooker on warm, stirring it occasionally.
What to serve with Spinach Artichoke Dip
Options are endless with this spinach artichoke dip.
So many ways to dip in and enjoy.
The thicker and bigger the cracker, chips or bread is, the better.
The more you can add, the better!
Try these variations of ways to serve with your spinach artichoke dip and watch it disappear quickly.
- Crackers: Ritz, CLUB crackers or wheat thins are great for dipping.
- Chips: Tortilla chips or pita chips are always easiest.
- Bread: French bread, baguette bread or?pita bread are soft and comforting.
- Vegetables:?cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots or celery all have a great crunch.
- Pretzels: bigger, flatter pretzels are best and thick to dip with.
Storing Spinach Artichoke Dip
Making spinach artichoke dip is simple and easy to make.
It is perfect for making ahead and reheating if needed.
I love to make this ahead and let the flavors sit and continue to blend together even more.
Enjoy this delicious spinach artichoke dip with friends and family at your next party or have it as dinner appetizer.
It is so quick and easy to make that you don?t need to make ahead but here are some ways of storing and warming up this spinach and artichoke dip.
- Making ahead before cooking: This will work well for making before your party. Simply mix all ingredients together following the instructions. Place in your skillet or pan for baking. Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator up to 8 hours. Once you are ready to bake, add a few extra minutes and bake according to directions.
- Can you make spinach artichoke dip ahead? Yes, totally a great dip to make ahead of time. Follow the instructions to the spinach artichoke dip recipe. After baking the spinach artichoke dip let cool completely. Once it is cooled either tightly cover it with wrap or add it to another air tight container to store in the refrigerator. It will sit in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
- Can you freeze spinach artichoke dip? Yes! But not recommended with the cheeses and cream cheese, mayonnaise mixture. If you are wanting to be frozen simply follow the instructions to cooking it. Let cool and add it to an airtight container or ziplock bag. Freeze laying flat for up to 1 month. When ready to reheat, let thaw overnight in the refrigerator. It may be a bit watery from the water and dew left over top the spinach artichoke dip. Simply use a paper towel and remove the water access. Reheat in the oven, stove top, microwave or in a slow cooker.
- Warming up: When ready to reheat, add it to an oven safe pan and reheat it until it is nice and bubbly hot or warm up slowly in a slow cooker on low or warm setting. You can also reheat over the stove top on low stirring occasionally until it is warm to the touch.
More delicious appetizer recipes
- Addicting Bean Dip
- Loaded Texas Trash Dip
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Spicy Kielbasa Chili Dip
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 14 ounce can Artichokes chopped
- 6 ounce frozen spinach thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise and mix until incorporated. Add the garlic, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, artichokes and spinach.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a 1 quart baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it is heated throughout and bubbly. Serve warm with sliced baguette or crackers.
Hot Spinach?Artichoke Dip is a creamy appetizer dip filled with soft cream cheese, shredded spinach,?chopped artichokes all melted together in a cheesy mixture blend and baked hot and bubbly in a skillet?that is ready for dipping. Best appetizer everyone will love this holiday season! Dipping is my favorite kind of appetizer! If you love warm?