Sweet, fluffy, and keto-friendly! These delicious Easy Keto Pancakes are a simple and healthy brunch option for when your craving a carb-filled breakfast but don?t want to mess up your macros.
Easy Keto Pancakes
I was hesitant at first when everyone around me started eating a keto-friendly diet, but then when I saw how great they felt and that they weren?t starving themselves I became interested. One of my biggest hesitations towards a low-carb lifestyle is that I thought I?d have to give up some of my favorite foods such as pancakes. I now know pancakes, as well as many other carb-laden foods, can also be made keto-friendly. These Easy Keto Pancakes are so light and fluffy with a hint of sweetness I actually prefer them to the old-fashioned pancake version.
The slightly sweet flavor allows you to skip the syrup and enjoy them just as they are or with a nut-butter spread on top. I?ve shown them here dripping in syrup and with berries, but these toppings aren?t a necessity.
How to Make Keto Pancakes
These are some of the easiest pancakes to prepare. They take no time at all to whip up. Not only do they taste like old-fashioned pancakes, but they come together like them too.
- Start by mixing all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then in a separate smaller bowl whisk the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla extract together until smooth. Pour those ingredients into the dry and whisk again until mostly smooth. Some lumps are okay.
- Preheat your pan on the store over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil.
- Using a 1/4 sized measuring cup scoop out the batter and place it into the pan and let it cook until it begins to bubble. Then flip it over and cook on the other side.
PRO TIP: If you?d like to make a smaller batch you can simply cut all the ingredients in half for a smaller amount.
How to Store Keto Pancakes
Once you make a batch of these delicious pancakes, they can easily be stored for later. Place them in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week. This is a great way to meal plan for a yummy breakfast treat during the week.
Can You Freeze these Pancakes
These keto pancakes are a delicious way to meal prep or store for later use. They freeze very well and can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
More Pancake Recipes
- Maple Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Best Buttermilk Pancakes
- Best Banana Pancakes
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
Easy Keto Pancakes
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk and non-dairy and low-cab milk will work
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt together and set aside.
- Using a smaller bowl beat the eggs, almond milk, oil, and vanilla extract together until smooth. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and continue to whisk them until slightly smooth (some lumps are okay).
- Warm a large pan with a flat bottom on the stove over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or a ladle spoon the batter out into the pan. Once the batter begins to bubble and firm flip the pancake and allow it to cook on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.