This baked berry oatmeal is a TikTok sensation that’s every breakfast lover’s dream! Warm, milky, and loaded with juicy berries, it’s the most delicious way to start your day.
Oats will forever be one of my favorite breakfasts. They’re just so delicious and there are so many ways to customize them! You’ll have to try these overnight oats or my recipe for homemade oatmeal next. They’ll leave you satisfied and full of energy throughout the day!
TikTok-Inspired Baked Berry Oatmeal Recipe
Recreating recipes from TikTok is one of my new favorite things to do. After all, there’s a reason why these recipes have been shared by hundreds of thousands of people, right? They must be good! After trying the (amazing) viral twisted bacon I knew I needed to give more of these recipes a try. As a lover of all things breakfast, when I saw this baked oatmeal with berries I knew I had to make it for myself. You guys- it lives up to the hype! This hearty breakfast is so creamy, sweet, and bursting with berry flavor!
You only need 6 simple ingredients to make it, and the best part is it comes together in one pan for easy preparation and cleanup! One-pan meals are my absolute favorite! This tasty baked oatmeal is also packed with tons of health benefits. You have healthy fiber from the oats and the berries, potassium from the bananas, and then all of the protein and omega-3s that chia seeds have to offer! Combined with how absolutely delicious this recipe is, you’re going to want it every morning. Let’s get started!
Baked Oatmeal Ingredients
This baked berry oatmeal has super simple ingredients. It’s an inexpensive breakfast you’ll be able to whip up in no time! Plus, you can mix and match toppings to your liking! Baked oatmeal is great for customizing! You can find exact measurements for each of these ingredients below in the recipe card.
- Bananas: Bananas make this oatmeal nice and creamy and also act as a natural sweetener. It’s also a great way to get a boost of potassium from your first meal of the day!
- Rolled Oats: I used old-fashioned rolled oats here because they add the best texture. Quick oats work too!
- Chia Seeds: This is the secret ingredient for this amazing baked oatmeal! Additionally, they’re packed with healthy nutrients like fiber, protein, and body-loving fatty acids!
- Brown Sugar: Adds a delicious smoky sweetness to the oatmeal.
- Milk: Milk adds creaminess and helps to make this baked oatmeal nice and smooth.
- Mixed Berries: I used frozen berries, but feel free to use fresh berries!
How to Make Baked Berry Oatmeal
These amazing baked oats are ready in less than 30 minutes and super easy to make. It’s perfect for those of you that are on the go but don’t want to skip out on a tasty breakfast. Thanks, TikTok!
- Preheat Oven, Prep Pan: First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×11-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer: Add the bananas to the bottom of the pan and smash with a fork. Next, add the oats on top followed by the chia seeds and brown sugar.
- Stir in Milk, Add Berries: Add the milk and stir until it is mixed. Top with berries.
- Bake and Serve: Bake for 20 minutes or until the oatmeal is set. Enjoy!
Tips and Tasty Variations
Feel free to customize this quick and easy breakfast to your heart’s content! I’ve added a few ideas below to get you started.
- More Toppings: A few more toppings that you can add to your baked oatmeal are whipped cream, yogurt, peanut butter, and granola! The more mix-ins the better!
- Add Sweetener: Similarly, if you want your oatmeal to be a little sweeter, try adding a drizzle of honey, agave, or maple syrup!
- Make it Dairy-Free: You can easily switch out regular milk for soy, nut milk, or oat milk to make this recipe dairy-free.
If you made more baked oatmeal than you can eat, don’t worry! You can store it and enjoy it for breakfast a few days after it has been made.
- In the Refrigerator: Store any leftover baked oatmeal in an airtight container.
- Reheating: Pop your baked oatmeal in the microwave for 30-second intervals or until warmed through.
Fuel up with a few more of my favorite homemade breakfast recipes! They’re easy, made with simple ingredients, and will leave you and your family satisfied. If you’re looking for more recipes to switch up your breakfast lineup with, find my full list here!
Baked Oatmeal With Berries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups mixed berries I used frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×11 inch pan with cooking spray. Add the bananas to the bottom of the pan and smash with a fork. Add the oats on top followed by the chia seeds and brown sugar.
- Add the milk and stir until it is mixed. Top with berries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the oatmeal is set. Enjoy!